The topbar menu of Kirby looks good and clear when not further extended (like in a starterkit). But when it gets extended it can become unintuitive.
- Place non-default entries (plugin views) in a separate section
and group “Users” with “Your account” (see screenshot).
Currently the default menu entries and plugin views get sorted alphabetically and therefore mixed up.
- Optionally the entries could be configurable and sortable
(e.g. in the site blueprint or config).
- The “Settings” label is unclear
- should be called “System” as described in #90
(or configurable in the site blueprint or config)
- and/or extendable as described in #63 and #230
- Languages could get an own menu entry/view when activated
to make it more clear for editors/translators